Saturday, June 19, 2010

Badlands National Park, South Dakota

The Badlands are amazing! It's so beautiful there. The cliffs are huge and amazing and so pretty. We went for a hike, which was really intense. It was about 5 miles, first up one if the cliffs, then flat for a while, then down again. It was really amazing, and the views were incredible. I can't wait to post pictures from it.



After our hike, dinner, and hanging out for a while, we went to this astronomy thing which turned out to be really lame. I wanted to see some sweet stars, but the guy just had a stupid power point and then led a group sing along after thanking all of the veterans in the audience for being "stars." Very strange. We left shortly after that happened.



Overall, the badlands were gorgeous. I know I'm very behind, I have to pose about 2 other places we've been to, but I haven't had service in a few days. Hopefully I'll be able to do it soon, because were going to yellowstone tomorrow and I know I'll have a lot to post about that.



1 comment: